Thursday, August 21, 2008

Stranded in China

The lack of posts for the past 2 weeks is due to a trip to China. I decided to fly to southern China to travel with one of my best friends Andrew Tate, who had been studying in Beijing. I will give a more adequate update in a few days, but currently, I am stranded in China.
Andrew was with me until yesterday when I took an overnight bus to Kunming and a taxi to the airport to go home to Bangkok whereupon Andrew went to Dali to continue travelling. This lead to that and I discovered that my flight did not exist. Apparently Thai Airways rescheduled for tomorrow so I am missing a midterm exam and staying an extra night in a place where suddenly without Andrew, I am absolutely alone and cannot speak Chinese. My kingdom for an English speaker! Even Thai would be nice. Either way, I get back to Thailand tomorrow and things will be back to normal.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You will be back in Thailand very soon... You cannot speak Chinese and you can hardly speak Thai...
Back here in the colonies you can speak and we all understand...

take care, little lotus blossom..

Unknown said...

We people who do not know how beautiful China is demand pictures be posted to the blog !!!

We demand pictures now !!!

Auston said...

I really happy to see your interesting post.
Iraqi Dinar